Your comfort and safety are my top priority.
Here are the changes to my practice to decrease infectious risk for both of us:
- All COVID19 testing, regardless of reason, is performed outside in your car.
- The reason for every appointment requested online must be declared. If your symptoms are potentially due to COVID19, your exam and COVID19 testing will take place outside in your car.
- Mask wearing is required of every patient who is being evaluated for potentially infectious symptoms and if s/he is not at least 2 weeks beyond completing her/his COVID19 vaccination series.
- You (and a family member if you desire) are the only patient in the office during your time slot.
- Extra time is allotted between each patient for disinfecting high-touch surfaces.
- Many evaluations can be done remotely via text, call or email. I will let you know if in-person contact is necessary.
- If you are at least 2 weeks beyond completing your COVID19 vaccine series and do not have any infectious symptoms, we can do a mask-free encounter. Yay!