Concierge Family Medicine Comes to Long Island’s South Shore
“I wanted a practice where I could make a real difference in the lives and health of others…. it’s why I became a Doctor.”
-Dr. Daria Blyskal, MD.
Hello and thanks for taking the time to learn more about me and my practice. In my concierge medical practice, I provide each patient with the time they need to address what may be concerning them – no issue is too complicated or too small for you to call or visit about. I am a fully trained, board certified physician, current in the latest western medical practices. My concierge practice allows me to take a more holistic approach to healthcare that emphasizes homeopathic therapies, preventative care, lifestyle and nutritional coaching. I provide the comfort and feel of an old-fashioned country doctor, including house calls!
Why Are More and More People Choosing Concierge Medical Practitioners?
- Does your busy schedule or illness make it difficult for you to get to a doctor’s office?
- Are you tired of waiting an unpredictable amount of time in the waiting room just to see the actual doctor for a hurried 5 minutes?
- Would you prefer that a single, family doctor provide primary care for your whole family including children?
- Do you like the idea of being able to call, text or email your doctor almost any time of the day or night and on weekends?
- Are you intrigued by a more holistic solution to health that incorporates the best of Eastern and Western Medicine?
- Are you tired of waiting weeks or even months for non-emergency care like check-ups, and physicals?
- Do you believe that another prescription drug is not the best way to solve every ailment?
- Are you tired of co-pays, and complicated insurance company billing and fights over coverage?
- Do you wish you had a better understanding of nutrition, and how certain diets affect your health and mental well being?
- Do you like the idea of a more thorough, unhurried visit with your doctor where they get to know you as a person?
These are just some of the reasons our unique practice has grown over the last 5 years. For a single monthly fee, individuals and/or families can become members at the practice of Doctor Blyskal, and receive the benefits of concierge style care. This is medicine and wellness, delivered in a vastly superior, more satisfying, and more valuable way than traditional treadmill family medical practices.
What Kind of Patients Subscribe to a Concierge Doctor?
Our patients include both individuals and families. For families, your children under age 18 can participate for free, as long as at least one parent is a member!
Our patients include:
- Senior citizens, and retiree’s of all types who like easier access to health care.
- Busy professionals, lawyers, and executives who require doctor visits on short notice and around their schedule.
- Individuals with ascendant medical issues who require more proactive, involved, and spontaneous care
- Seniors who can’t drive or who have mobility issues requiring in-home visits.
- Families with children who prefer the intimacy and simplicity of having a single primary care physician
- Individuals who want a more holistic, less drug oriented approach to their health.
- Individuals who appreciate both a sick and a wellness focused approach to their health.
- Individuals who require more regular interaction with, and access to, their doctor directly.
- Individuals and families who don’t like the in-network care options forced upon them by insurance companies.
What are the Costs Associated with Concierge Medicine?
Unlike insurance driven medicine, there are no copay’s associated with each visit, instead your monthly fee covers all manner of office visits, phone and email consultations, and almost all in-office medical procedures. We do make house calls, though depending on distance these can be subject to a nominal extra fee and typically require 24 hours notice.
Try Out the Concierge Medical Practice of Dr. Daria Blyskal Today
The office of Dr. Blyskal is designed as a place of tranquility and peace, creating the perfect environment for peaceful and confidential interaction with your doctor. The best way to see if concierge medicine is right for you, is to come in for a tour and meet the doctor.
Request a tour/appointment here. The office will contact you to approve your request.